Career Level Officer
Experience 4 Years
Industry Property & Real Estate
Salary Range 50000
Iops academia is actively seeking an experienced Instructor in various regions to facilitate our Field Construction training program. Iops academia is a fast-growing venture-backed construction general contractor that is unique in the space because of its broad use of technology to service customer needs. We are currently building a team of veteran general contractors, project managers, software engineers, and support staff with the vision of improving every aspect of home services delivery; improving lives by improving homes.
As an instructor, you will work with subject matter experts in all departments to identify training needs, develop curricula, and deliver on-site training. You will play a critical role in the company in:
- Training Construction team members on-site on critical aspects of successfully setting up, executing and closing construction projects.
- Facilitating key training initiatives designed to help our new Construction team members thrive
- Assisting in building a curriculum that drives meaningful and lasting operational improvements
- Evaluating the efficacy of training programs by measuring trainee progress.
Successful Iops Training Instructors:
- Leverage their Construction expertise throughout training (content creation to facilitation)
- Ensure smooth and effective ramp-up of new Construction employees leveraging a mix of hands-on, on-site, classroom, and online training
- Love data and use it to understand what’s working and what’s not and take action.
- Utilize and develop reports to track progress and results of trainees and communicate to senior leadership and team managers
- Maintain a positive attitude despite challenges and infuse passion and excitement in others
- Understand key issues and present both problems and solutions. Find practical solutions to new problems with little guidance.
- Support peers (when appropriate) and don’t sacrifice their own work or deadlines.
- Manages workflow with minimal oversight, in a fast-paced environment with multiple stakeholders and sometimes changing priorities.
- Facilitate learning session onsite and remote via a webinar
- Voice opinions in creating better training opportunities
- Live and thrive in a constantly changing environment
- 5+ years in Construction training experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Construction/ General contractor Background
- Tech-savvy; ability to use Mac, Google Suite, and consider themselves a quick learner of systems & tools.
- Highly organized with attention to detail
- Solves problems, responds to issues calmly and in a timely manner
- Flexibility in the schedule – Travel 50%+
- Continuous desire to learn (traditional schooling, conferences, books, programs, etc.)
- Background in construction or home service trades
- Construction training experience
- Communication Competitive Test (CCT) is required
- Competitive salary
- Generous Salary
- Paid Flex Holidays
- Employer subsidized benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, etc.)
- Employer-paid Life, Disability and more!
Iops academia is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.